Unleash The Power of Story
Unleash the power of your story.
These six words possess the potential to not only change how you tell stories, but how you do life. Once you understand the power of story, you are able to relate to the world in a whole new way. In the latest Helm Creative Studio podcast, Elijah took a deeper look at what it means to tell your story.
Everyone has a story and everyone’s story matters. We want to equip you with the tools so you can effectively share your story with the world.
In this new podcast series, Elijah will be exploring the who, what, why, where, when, and how of storytelling.
Whether you’re a team leader at a company or an entrepreneur just getting started, take a minute to ask yourself and understand these questions about your own story.
Who is your audience?
- Is your audience a business? Or non-profit? If you fully understand who your audience is, then you can better communicate your story with them.
As obvious as is sounds, what is the story?
- What are the facts, details, important information that is crucial to fully understanding your story?
Why do you do what you do?
- Ask yourself why your story drives you. The why is what steers everything and is foundational to a full understanding of the story.
Where is the perfect spot to tell your story?
- Conditions will never be completely perfect, but do your best to discover the ideal situation that would best highlight your story.
When do you tell your story?
- Timing is key. Consider when the best time for your audience and the best time to highlight your story would be
How do you share your story?
- What are your strengths? In order to share your story in the best way, you have to be the best you can be.
We want to come alongside you and share the essentials to sharing your story with the world because you deserve it. Stories possess power. They can build bridges. They can change lives. Everyone has a story that deserves to be shared, so why not work to share it?